Desgined to Meet with Increasing Demands for High Resolution and Refresh Rates up to 8K@30Hz, 5K@50/60Hz, 4K@144Hz, 4K@240Hz (32:9, 3840x1080)
Does Everthing Needed:
- Control 2 computers / laptops using one set of wired or wireless keyboard and mouse;
- Dual display input and output (1 HDMI + 1 DisplayPort ) for extended, mirrored or spliced Display;
- HDMI 2.1 + DP 1.4 for UHD resoluiton up to 8K@30Hz/60Hz, 4K@144Hz, 3840x1080@240Hz with higher downward compatibility;
- 2 extra USB 3.0 HUB ports with high speed data transfer for sharing USB peripherals like webcam, printer, scanner, jump drive between 2 computers;
- Cross support multi operation systems including Windows, Linux, Mac and more;
- 5 advanced switching modes to swap between personal and work within 2-3 seconds, reducing cable plugging and unplugging;
- With hotkey on/off feature for higher compatibility with keyboards and mice with special features;
- Support Audio with separate speaker output and microphone input;
- Comes with all cables except cable for monitors which usually comes with monitor.
Reminder before Installation:
Please power off everything before installation, power on the kvm switch, then monitors, then computers in sequence after installation so the connected device can be recognized correctly.
How to Get Dual Monitor Display:
- Connect 2 video outputs from each computer (1 HDMI + 1 DP) to corresponding HDMI (A) and DisplayPort (B) port;
- Avoid using adapters for both inputs and outputs for a same video flow (IN A links to Out A, IN B links to Out B). The less adpater, the better;
- Make sure the included power adapter is connected to the kvm switch.
How to Get keyboard and mouse work:
- Make sure the included USB 3.0 cables are connected from a USB 3.0 port on each computer to corresponding USB 3.0 input ports on the kvm switch;
- Some keyboards and mice with special features may not work well with the USB keyboard and mouse ports which are dedicated for hotkeys, if so, the workaround is to turn off the hotkeys by pressing the hotkey on/off button on front panel.
- Plug the dongle for wireless keyboard and mouse set into the USB keyboard port (with hotkeys) or one of the USB 3.0 HUB ports (no hotkeys).
This Model is Recommended for Desktops or Laptops ( docking station maybe needed) with 1 HDMI and 1 DisplayPort Outputs
- If your computer does not support Dual HDMI + DP output, consider other models in our store or use reliable adapters.
- When adapters being used, the resolution and referesh rate is also subject to the adapter. Simple conversion cable is not recommended.
- This model doesn't support EDID emulation, the desktop windows may change location upon switching or reboot.
- In some scenarios, the invisible electromagnetic emmissions from other devices will cause black then come-back issue, test shows DP cable with Ferrit clamp will fix the issue.
3 Display Modes
- Extended Display
- Mirrored Display
- Spliced Display
5 Switching Modes
- Keyboard Hotkey
- Double Click the middle roller of mouse
- Push Button on front panel.
- Wired remote switch
- Auto Scan with adjustable interval time between 8-999 seconds
Cross support most major OS including Windows, Linux, Mac and more.
What's in the box
1* 2 Port Dual Monitor KVM switch
1* USB to DC Power Cable
1* User manual in English
1* Mini USB Cable+Wired Remoter
2* HDMI Cables (4.92ft)
2* DP Cables (4.92ft)
2* USB3.0 Cables (4.92ft)
Note: Cables for monitors are not included!