CKL 4Kx2K@60Hz Ultra HD HDMI to DP Adapter with USB Power, HDMI to Displayport Converter Compatible HDCP for CKL KVM Switch, Xbox one, 360, PS4/5, Mac, NS and More
- HDMI input, displayport output, with USB power. With built-in IC chip, transfer signal more stability. Tips; it is NOT a bi-directional converter and cannot transmit signals from DisplayPort to HDMI
- The compact-designed portable HDMI to DisplayPort connector connects a computer, desktop, laptop, or other devices with HDMI port to a monitor, projector, HDTV, or other devices with DisplayPort port. Tuck this lightweight gadget into your bag or pocket to do a business presentation with your laptop and projector, or extend your desktop screen to a monitor or TV.
- Especially for CKL DP KVM switch. The adapter is fully compatible with DP 1.2a, HDCP 1.3/1.4/2.2, HDMI 2.0. The image resolution is up to 3840x2160@60Hz, 1920x1200 @120Hz or 2560X1600 @120Hz or 1080P@120Hz.
- Compatible with computer, pc, desktop, laptop, ultra book, notebook, Chrome book, Raspberry Pi, Intel Nuc, Roku, PS3, Xbox One, Xbox 360, Wii U, Set Top Box, TV BOX, or other devices with HDMI port. And also Compatible with Blu-ray player and devices with low-power HDMI ports such as SONY PS4, Apple MacBook Pro with Retina Display, Mac mini, and Apple TV.
- Warm Tips: 1. This hdmi displayport adapter is Not bidirectional. 2. Please select DP input source in monitor. 3. Please connects “HDMI Out” to “DP In” ports if your devices have two target interfaces.
- CKL HDMI to DisplayPort Adapter connects HDMI-compatible desktops and laptops to Displayport- equipped monitors, displays, and HDTVs. It can support displays of up to 4K at 60Hz Ultra HD and 1080p at 120Hz and is ideal for your office, home entertainment displays, conference rooms, and more.
- This is not a bi-directional adapter. It only converts a HDMI output (system) to Displayport (display) and not the other way around
-Not compatible with VR headsets such as Oculus Rift
- Some 4K 60Hz monitors/displays support 60Hz on the HDMI input but only 30Hz on Displayport. Please verify your monitor’s specs if you can only achieve 30Hz on the Displayport input
- Does not plug in USB ports
- Input: Latching 19-pin HDMI, Male
- Output: 20-pin Displayport Female
- Resolution support: up to 1080p @120Hz & 4K @60Hz (3840x2160 & 4096x2160)
- Audio: 7.1 Surround audio
- Bandwidth: Up to 6.0 Gbps
HDMI to Displayport Adapter 4Kx2K@60Hz – Black
Please check to make sure all connectors are securely and fully connected if experiencing flickering or other display problems.