2 Port USB 3.0 KVM Switch Triple Monitor HDMI 2.1 8K@60Hz 4K@144Hz for 2 Computers 3 Monitors CKL-923HUA-4
CKL-923HUA-4 2 Port HDMI KVM Switch Triple Monitor 8K@60Hz 4K@144Hz Supports Audio and Microphone
Does Everthing Needed:
- Control 2 computers / laptops using one set of wired or wireless keyboard and mouse;
- Triple (3) HDMI Output for Extended, Mirrored or Spliced Display;
- HDMI 2.1 version supports UHD resoluiton up to 8K@60Hz, 4K@144Hz, 3840x1080@240Hz with higher downward compatibility;
- 2 extra USB 3.0 HUB ports with high speed data transfer for sharing USB peripherals like webcam, printer, scanner, jump drive between 2 computers;
- Cross support multi operation systems including Windows, Linux, Mac and more;
- 5 advanced switching modes to swap between personal and work within 2-3 seconds, reducing cable plugging and unplugging;
- With hotkey on/off feature for higher compatibility with keyboards and mice with special features;
- Support Audio with separate speaker output and microphone input;
- Comes with all cables except cable for monitors which usually comes with monitor.
- Computer 1: Connect 4 HDMI outputs from computer 1 to PC1 IN A, B ,C ports; Connect USB A-male to USB 3.0 port on computer 1, and USB B-male to USB 1 input on the KVM switch;
- Computer 2: Connect 4 HDMI outputs from computer 1 to PC2 IN A, B ,C ports; Connect USB A-male to USB 3.0 port on computer 2, and USB B-male to USB 2 input on the KVM switch;
- Monitor A: Connect primary monitor to HDMI Out A;
- Monitor B: Connect extended monitor to HDMI Out B;
- Monitor C: Connect extended monitor to HDMI Out C;
- Keyboard and Mouse: Connect keyboard and mouse into USB keyboard and mouse port respectively;
- Connect USB peripherals to USB 3.0 ports if needed (optional);
- After cables being connected, power on the kvm switch first, then monitors, then computers.
- Some keyboard with special features like gaming, programing, multi-media, mechnical, back lights may not be well supported on the USB keybaord and mouse port which are dedicated for hotkeys, if so you can plug the keyboard and mouse into the USB 3.0 ports or turn off the hotkey then the USB keyboard and mouse port will turn into standard USB 2.0 port, without hotkeys, you can use the included wired remoter to switch between computers.
- If you are using wireless set of keyboard and mouse which share a unifying dongle, you can plug the dongle into either the USB keyboard or mouse port (hotkey supported), or USB 3.0 port (no hotkeys).
- The USB 3.0 cable also draws power from USB 3.0 port on computers to drive the KVM switch, also included a USB to DC power cord as additional power supply if in case the computer does not have a USB 3.0 port.
Adapters Will be Needed in Most Cases
This triple monitor KVM Switch requires 3 HDMI inputs for each computer and 4 HDMI output for monitors. However, most computers especially laptops do not have 3 HDMI outputs, thus reliable adapters will be needed for non-HDMI outputs like USB C, DisplayPort (DVI and VGA is not preferred as they do not support resolution higher than 1080P).
Please be aware of this before order and contact CKL Support for reference if needed!
5 Switching Modes
- Keyboard Hotkey
- Double Click the middle roller of mouse
- Push Button on front panel.
- Wired remote switch
- Auto Scan with adjustable interval time between 8-999 seconds
3 Display Modes
- Extended Display
- Mirrored Display
- Spliced Display
Cross support most major OS including Windows, Linux, Mac and more.
What's in the box
1* 2 Port Triple Monitor HDMI KVM switch
1* USB to DC Power Cable
1* User manual in English
1* Mini USB Cable+Wired Remoter
6* HDMI Cables (4.92ft)
2* USB3.0 Cables (4.92ft)
Note: The HDMI cables for monitor are not included!