2 Port USB 3.0 KVM Switch Dual Monitor DisplayPort 1.4 8K@30Hz 4K@144Hz for 2 Computers 2 Monitors CKL-622DP-4
CAPABILITIES: This KVM Switch Dual Monitor DisplayPort helps you to Hook up 2 computers or laptops to share one set of keyboard, mouse and dual extended or mirrored monitors, with 1 extra high speed USB 3.0 hub ports for more peripherals; Perfect for IT specialist, gaming, multi tasks and WFH (work from home);
RESOLUTION: DP 1.4 KVM Switch supports max. resolution of 8K@60Hz for dual DP input on a single monitor, 8K@30Hz, 5K@50/60Hz 4K@144Hz, 2K@144Hz and downwards. Final resolution is also subject to graphic cards, monitors, cables and adapters and how those work together;
Final Resolution Depends on Graphic Cards, Monitors, Adapters, Cables and How Those Work Together with the KVM Switch
Special Reminder on 5K resolution:
This KVM switch does not work for 5K (5120x1440 or 5120x2880) over 100Hz, recommended is 50/60Hz. Please be aware of this before order.
COMPATABILITY: Cross supports most major operation systems like Windows, Linux, Mac and more; also support switch between devices without keyboard and mouse like DVR and NVR; Support Webcam and HDMI Audio;
SWITCH METHODS: Supports more switching methods than others to meet with different needs, including keyboard hotkeys, mouse hotkeys, push button, wired remote and auto scan; switching only takes 2 or 3 seconds after first set-up;
WARM REMINDER: Adapters will be needed if your computer does not have dual DP outputs, powered HDMI to DP or USB C to DP adapters are preferred; This DisplayPort KVM switch does not support EDID emulation so the desktop locations may change upon switching and boot-up.
Desgined to Meet with Increasing Demands for High Resolution and Refresh Rates up to 8K@30Hz, 4K@144Hz, 1080P@240Hz (32:9, 3840x1080)
Does Everthing Needed:
- Control 2 computers / laptops using one set of wired or wireless keyboard and mouse;
- Dual DisplayPort Output for Extended, Mirrored or Spliced Dislpay;
- DP 1.4 for UHD resoltuion up to 8K@30Hz, 4K@144Hz, 3840x1080@240Hz with higher downward compatibility; Newer 8K monitor with dual DP inputs can reach 8K@60Hz;
- 1 extra USB 3.0 HUB ports with high speed data transfer for sharing USB peripharals like webcam, printer, scanner, jumb drive between 2 computers;
- Crosss support multi operation systems including Windows, Linux, Mac and more;
- 5 advanced switching modes to swap between personal and work within 2-3 seconds, reducing cable plugging and unplugging;
- With hotkey on/off feature for higher compatiblity with keyboards and mice with special features;
- Support Audio with seperate speaker output and microphone input;
- Comes with all cables except cable for monitors which usually comes with monitor.
Solid Built Metal Housing for Durable Use and Stable Performance
Reminder before Installation:
Please power off everything before installation, power on the kvm switch, then monitors, then computers in sequence after installation so the connected device can be recognized correctly.
How to Get Dual Monitor Display:
Connect 2 video outputs from each computer to corresponding DisplayPort IN A and IN B port; Use reliable adapters for HDMI or USB C;
Avoid using adapters for both inputs and outputs for a same video flow (IN A is for Out A, IN B is for Out B). The less adpater, the better;
Make sure the included power adapter is connected to the kvm switch.
How to Get keyboard and mouse work:
Make sure the included cable A is connected from a USB 3.0 port on each computer to corresponding USB 3.0 input ports on the kvm switch;
Some keyboards and mice with special features may not work well with the USB keyboard and mouse ports which are dedicated for hotkeys, if so, the work around is to turn off the hotkeys by pressing the hotkey on/off button on front panel.
Plug the dongle for wireless keyboard and mouse set into the USB keyboard port (with hotkeys) or one of the USB 3.0 HUB ports (no hotkeys).
Please be Aware before Order: Reliable Adapters Are Required in Most Cases
Dual Monitor KVM Switch DisplayPort requires dual DisplayPort connection from each computer to the KVM Switch, however some computers especially laptops do not have dual DisplayPort outputs. If so, please check if your computer / laptop has another video ports like HDMI or USB C (VGA and DVI is not recommended),
When adpters are being used, the resolution will drop. So the less adpaters the better.
Suggest to Use DisplayPort monitor to avoid using adapters on video outputs.
Cross support most major OS including Windows, Linux, Mac and more.
3 Display Modes
- Extended Display
- Mirrored Display
- Spliced Display
5 Switching Modes
- Keyboard Hotkey
- Double Click the middle roller of mouse
- Push Button on front panel.
- Wired remote switch
- Auto Scan with adjustable interval time between 8-999 seconds
What's in the box
1* 2 port USB3.0 Dual Monitor KVM DisplayPort
1* Mini USB Cable+Wired Remoter
4* DP1.4 Cables (4.92ft)
2* USB3.0 Cables (4.92ft)
1* USB Power Cable
1* User manual in English