CAPABILITIES: This KVM Switch Dual Monitor DisplayPort helps you to Hook up 2 computers or laptops to share one set of keyboard, mouse and monitor, with 2 extra high speed USB 3.0 hub ports for more peripherals; Perfect for IT specialist, gaming, multi tasks and WFH (work from home);
RESOLUTION: DP 1.4 KVM Switch supports max. resolution of 8K@60Hz for single monitor with Dual DP inputs (one from computer, the other from KVM), 8K@30Hz, 4K@144Hz, 4K@240Hz (32:9), 2560x1440@144Hz and downwards. Final resolution subjects to graphic cards, monitors, cables and adapters and how those work together;
COMPATABLITY: Cross supports most major operation systems like Windows, Linux, Mac and more; also support switch between devices without keyboard and mouse like DVR and NVR; Support webcam, speaker / headphone and microphone ;
SWITCHING METHODS: Supports more switching methods than others to meet with different needs, including keyboard hotkey, mouse hotkey, push button, wired remote and auto scan; switching only takes 2 or 3 seconds after first set-up;
WARM REMINDER: Adapters will be needed if your computer does not have DP outputs, powered HDMI to DP or USB C to DP adapters are preferred; This DisplayPort KVM switch does not support EDID emulation so the desktop locations may change upon switching and boot-up.
Desgined to Meet with Increasing Demands for High Resolution and Refresh Rates up to 8K@30Hz, 4K@144Hz, 4K@240Hz (32:9, 3840x1080)
Does Everthing Needed:
- Control 2 computers / laptops using one set of wired or wireless keyboard, mouse and monitor;
- DP 1.4 for UHD resoltuion up to 8K@30Hz, 4K@144Hz, 3840x1080@240Hz with higher downward compatibility; Newer 8K monitor with dual DP inputs can reach 8K@60Hz (one from computer, the other from the KVM switch);
- 2 extra USB 3.0 HUB ports with high speed data transfer for sharing USB peripharals like webcam, printer, scanner, jumb drive between 2 computers;
- Crosss support multi operation systems including Windows, Linux, Mac and more;
- 5 advanced switching modes to swap between personal and work within 2-3 seconds, reducing cable plugging and unplugging;
- With hotkey on/off feature for higher compatiblity with keyboards and mice with special features;
- Support Audio with seperate speaker output and microphone input;
- Comes with all cables except cable for monitor which usually comes with monitor.
Solid Built Metal Housing for Durable Use and Stable Performance
Reminder before Installation:
Please power off everything before installation, power on the kvm switch, then monitor, then computers in sequence after installation so the connected device can be recognized correctly.
How to Get the Monitor Display:
- Connect DP output from each computer to corresponding DisplayPort port on the KVM switch; Use reliable adapter for HDMI or USB C;
- Avoid using adapters on both input and output. The less adpater, the better;
- Make sure the included power adapter is connected to the kvm switch.
How to Get keyboard and mouse work:
- Make sure the included cable A is connected from a USB 3.0 port on each computer to corresponding USB 3.0 input ports on the kvm switch;
- Some keyboards and mice with special features may not work well with the USB keyboard and mouse ports which are dedicated for hotkeys, if so, the workaround is to turn off the hotkeys by pressing the hotkey on/off button on front panel.
- Plug the dongle for wireless keyboard and mouse set into the USB keyboard port (with hotkeys) or one of the USB 3.0 HUB ports (no hotkeys).
Perfect for Gaming, Multi Tasks and Work from Home!
The higher refresh rate of 144Hz for 4K makes it possible for smoother games and higher compatiblities of graphics and monitors.
Final Resolution Depends on Graphic Cards, Monitors, Adapters, Cables and How Those Work Together with the KVM Switch
1. Make sure the monitor supports 8K 60Hz with 2 DP inputs;
2. Connect DP Out on the KVM switch and another DP out from the computer to the monitor;
3. No adapters is allowed and the graphic cards should also support 8K 60Hz;
Cross support most major OS including Windows, Linux, Mac and more.
5 Switching Modes
- Keyboard Hotkey
- Double Click the middle roller of mouse
- Push Button on front panel.
- Wired remote switch
- Auto Scan with adjustable interval time between 8-999 seconds
What's in the box
1* 2 port USB3.0 DisplayPort KVM Switch
1* Mini USB Cable+Wired Remoter
2* DP 1.4 Cables (4.92ft)
2* USB3.0 Cables (4.92ft)
1* USB Power Cable
1* User manual in English
The DP cables for monitor is not including!