4 Port USB 3.0 HDMI+VGA KVM Switch Dual Monitor 4K 60Hz CKL-942HV-3
Plenty of Benefits You Might Be Looking for to Build a Nice and Efficient Work Space
- Hook up 3 or 4 computers or laptops to share one set of wired or wireless keyboard and mouse
- With dual monitor outputs for Extended or Mirrored display to get multi tasks done easily
- Enjoy high resolution up to 3840x2160 (4K) @60hz (HDMI Out) and 2048x1536@450Mhz (VGA Out) for work, video and gaming purposes
- USB 3.0 to ensure up to 5Gbp/s high speed data transfer rate (10 times faster then USB 2.0); with 2 extra USB 3.0 HUB ports for sharing more USB device like webcam, printer, hard disk, jump drive, headset etc between 4 computers.
- Cross support major operation systems including Windows, Linux, Mac Ubuntu, Raspberry and more
- Multiple switching modes to fit various needs including Keyboard Hotkey, Mouse clicks, Push Button and wired remote
- Support auto scan switching with adjustable interval between 8-999 seconds to monitor 4 computers
- Include all cables and power adapter except monitor cable which usually come with monitor
- High-end protective anti-rust metal housing to ensure sturdiness on desk.
Dual Monitor Setup
Supports Dual Monitor Outputs for Extended or Mirrored Display on a same selected input source, allows you to view different tasks on 2 monitors and get multi-tasks done easier.
Conforms to HDMI 2.0 standard and support maximum resolution up to 3840x2160 (4K)@60Hz, 3440x1440@60Hz/120Hz, 3840x1080@60Hz/120Hz (HDMI Out), and 2048x1536@450Mhz (VGA Out).
Super Speed by USB 3.0
The 2 extra integrated USB 3.0 HUB ports support up to 5Gbp/s data transfer rate (10 times faster then USB 2.0), and shares two peripherals (in addition to keyboard and mouse) among attached computers as if they were directly connected to your host computer, eliminating the cost of duplicate devices such as printers and webcams.
Multiple Switch Modes
1. Keyboard Hotkeys
2. Push button on front panel
3. Double click mouse roller
4. Wired remoter
5. Auto Scan (default as inactive)
Important Reminders (Must Read before Order):
Hot to Get Dual Monitor Work:
- To get dual monitor display, each computer or laptop needs 2 video connection to correspondent HDMI A and B port on the KVM switch, HDMI input A is for Monitor A to display, HDMI input B is for Monitor B to display.
- MUST READ BEFORE ORDER: Most computers especially laptops do not have dual HDMI outputs, thus reliable adapters will be needed but not included for non-HDMI graphic outputs like DisplayPort (DP), USB C, DVI or VGA . Please contact CKL Support if you need adapter reference!
How to Get Keyboard and Mouse Work:
- Connect USB 3.0 port on each computer or laptop to correspondent square USB port on the KVM using the USB 3.0 A-male to B-male cables included in the package
- Plug the keyboard and mouse to respective USB keyboard and mouse ports which are dedicated for hotkeys, If you are using a wireless keyboard and mouse set with a unifying receiver, plug it into either the mouse or keyboard port.