Benefits You Might Be Looking for to Build a Nice and Efficient Work Space
- Hook up 4 computers or laptops to share one set of keyboard, mouse, monitor and more peripherals, reducing equipment spending and clutters, a premium WFH solution for building a tidy and efficient workspace, and jumping between personal and work, internal and external internet in seconds without unplugging and re-plugging cables;
- Supports maximum resolution up to 3840x2160 4K@60Hz, 3440x1440@60hz/120Hz, 3840x1080@60hz/120Hz and compatible downwards depending on support of graphic card, monitor and adapters if used any; Supports auto detection and memory function in case of power down;
- USB 3.0 to ensure up to 5Gbp/s high speed data transfer rate (10 times faster then USB 2.0); with 2 extra USB 3.0 HUB ports for sharing more USB device like webcam, printer, hard disk, jump drive, headset etc between 2 computers.
- Cross support major operation systems including Windows, Linux, Mac Ubuntu, Raspberry and more
- Multiple switching modes to fit various needs including Keyboard Hotkey, Mouse clicks, Push Button and wired remote
- Support auto scan switching with adjustable interval between 8-999 seconds to monitor 2 computers
- Include all cables except monitor cables which usually come with monitors
- High-end protective anti-rust metal housing to ensure sturdiness on desk.
Conforms to HDMI 2.0 standard and support maximum resolution up to 3840x2160 (4K)@60Hz, 3440x1440@60Hz/120Hz, 3840x1080@60Hz/120Hz and compatible downwards depending on support of graphic card, monitor and adapters if used any; Supports auto detection and memory function in case of power down
Super Speed by USB 3.0
The 2 extra integrated USB 3.0 HUB ports support up to 5Gbp/s data transfer rate (10 times faster then USB 2.0), and shares two peripherals (in addition to keyboard and mouse) among attached computers as if they were directly connected to your host computer, eliminating the cost of duplicate devices such as printers and webcams.
Multiple Switch Modes
- Keyboard Hotkeys
- Push button on front panel
- Double click mouse roller
- Wired remoter
- Auto Scan (default as inactive)
Hot to Get Monitor Work:
Each computer or laptop needs to have HDMI connection to correspondent HDMI port on the KVM switch.
HDMI monitor is Preferred
MUST READ BEFORE ORDER: If your computer or monitor does not have HDMI outputs, reliable adapters will be needed but not included for non-HDMI graphic outputs like DisplayPort (DP), USB C, DVI or VGA . Please contact CKL Support if you need adapter reference!
How to Get Keyboard and Mouse Work:
- Connect USB 3.0 port on each computer or laptop to correspondent square USB port on the KVM using the USB 3.0 A-male to B-male cables included in the package
- Plug the keyboard and mouse to respective USB keyboard and mouse ports which are dedicated for hotkeys, If you are using a wireless keyboard and mouse set with a unifying receiver, plug it into either the mouse or keyboard port.