2 Port HDMI + DisplayPort KVM Switch Dual Monitor 4K 60Hz CKL-622DH
2 Port KVM Switch Dual Monitor HDMI + DisplayPort 4K 60Hz CKL-622DH
Does Everything You Need!
- 2 computers / laptops share one set of keyboard, mouse and 2 monitors
- Dual monitor outputs support up to 4K (3840*2160) @60Hz (HDMI 2.0 and DP1.2) for extended, mirrored or spliced display
- Support wired or wireless keyboard and mouse with USB pass-though technology
- Cross support most major OS including Windows, Linux, Mac and more
- Advanced switching modes: Keyboard hotkey, mouse click, button switch, auto scan and wired remote
- With 1 extra USB 2.0 HUB port and audio support
- Include all cables except cable for monitor
How to Get Dual Monitor Display (Must Read before Order!!!)
- Each computer / laptop needs 2 video connections to correspondent HDMI A and DP B port on the KVM switch using the standard HDMI 2.0 cables and DP cables included.
- Reliable adapters are needed but not included for DVI, VGA, USB Type C video outputs. Please be aware of the adapters needed for your setup before order. VGA to HDMI or HDMI to VGA adapter must be seperately powered.
- Resolution output is subject to adapter if any.
- Avoid using adapters on both monitor and computer side for a same video flow. For eg. if there is an adapter on computer for connecting HDMI A port, and then another adapter for connecting HDMI Out A to monitor, it may cause display issue.
How to Get Keyboard Mouse Work
Make sure to connect the Connect USB A-male from each computer to correspondent USB2.0 port on the KVM switch,
Standard Wired Keyboard and Mouse:
Plug the USB mouse and keyboard port to USB keyboard and mouse port at front panel.
Wireless Keyboard and Mouse:
Plug the USB dongle into the USB Keyboard Port (with hotkeys) or the USB 2.0 HUB port (no hotkey)
Cross support most major OS including Windows, Linux, Mac and more.
3 Display Modes
How to Switch:
- Keyboard Hotkey
- Mouse Click
- Push Button on front panel.
- Auto Scan with adjustable interval time of 8-999 seconds
- Wired remoter
What’s in the box
1* 2 Port HDMI+Displayport KVM switch
1*Power adapter (US PLUG)
1*User manual in English
1* Mini USB Cable+Wired Remoter
2*Displayport Cables (4.92ft)
2*HDMI Cables (4.92ft)
2* USB2.0 A-male to B-male Cables (4.92ft)
Noted: Include all cables except cable for monitors!
Frequent Asked Questions:
Q1: Does it come with cables?
A1: Yes, it includes all cables and power adapter except cable for monitors.
Q2: My computer or laptop only has 1 HDMI out, how can I connect it?
A2: If there is other graphic outputs like VGA, DVI, DisplayPort or USB C besides the HDMI, please use reliable adapter for the 2nd video connection. If no other graphic outputs, a docking station with dual video outputs will be needed. Otherwise, it is not for you.
Q3: Does it support monitor 1 on computer 1, monitor 2 on computer 2?
A3: No, the 2 monitors will be on a same input source selected.
Q4: Can I use this KVM switch for single display?
A4: Yes, use the IN A ports and HDMI Out A for single monitor display.