Sharing Keyboard, Mouse and Dual Monitors between Home Desktop, Work Laptop and Gaming Computers
- 2 computers / laptops share one set of keyboard, mouse, dual monitors and more USB 2.0 peripherals;
- Dual monitor outputs support up to 4Kx2K (3840*2160) @60Hz (HDMI 2.0) for extended, mirrored or spliced display;
- Support wired or wireless keyboard and mouse with USB pass-though technology;
- Cross support most major OS including Windows, Linux, Mac;
- Advanced switching modes: keyboard Hotkey, mouse clicks, push button, auto scan and wired remote;
- Support either HDMI digital audio (default) or 3.5mm audio outputs and swapping between computers
- Power off everything before installation;
- Computer 1: Connect 2 HDMI outputs from computer 1 to HDMI IN 1 A and HDMI IN 1 B ports; Connect USB A-male to USB 2.0 port on computer 1, and USB B-male to USB 1 input on the KVM switch;
- Computer 2: Connect 2 HDMI outputs from computer 2 to HDMI IN 2 A and HDMI IN 2 B ports; Connect USB A-male to USB 2.0 port on computer 2, and USB B-male to USB 2 input on the KVM switch;
- Primary Monitor: Connect primary monitor to HDMI Out A;
- Extended Monitor: Connect extended monitor to HDMI Out B;
- Keyboard and Mouse: Connect keyboard and mouse into USB keyboard and mouse port respectively;
- After cables being connected, power on the kvm switch first, then monitors, then computers.
This Dual Monitor KVM Switch requires 2 HDMI input for each computer and 2 HDMI output for monitors. However, most computers especially laptops do not have dual HDMI output, thus reliable adapters will be needed for non-HDMI outputs like VGA, DVI, USB C, DisplayPort.
Please be aware of this before order!
How to Get Audio Work (PLEASE READ)
This KVM Switch supports HDMI digital output, Make sure you select HDMI Audio Output as default in your sound settings.
Do not select your audio device as default sound device, otherwise the audio would not work properly.
3 Display Modes
- Extended Display
- Mirrored Display
- Spliced Display
5 Switching Modes
- Keyboard Hotkey
- Double Click the middle roller of mouse
- Push Button on front panel.
- Wired remote switch
- Auto Scan with adjustable interval time between 8-999 seconds
Cross support most major OS including
Windows, Linux, Mac and more.
What's in the box
1* 2 port USB2.0 Dual Monitor KVM HDMI
1* Mini USB Cable+Wired Remoter
4* HDMI 2.0 Cables (4.92ft)
2* USB2.0 Cables (4.92ft)
1* USB Power Cable
1* User manual in English
The HDMI cables for monitor is not including!