2 Port USB 3.0 KVM Switch Triple Monitor DisplayPort 1.4 8K@30Hz 4K@144Hz for 2 Computers 3 Monitors CKL-623DP-4
Triple Monitor KVM Switch DisplayPort 1.4 8K@30Hz 4K@144Hz
- Control 2 computers / laptops using one set of wired or wireless keyboard and mouse;
- Triple DisplayPort Outputs for Extended, Mirrored or Spliced Display;
- DP 1.4 for UHD resoluiton up to 8K@30Hz, 5K@50/60Hz, 4K@144Hz, 2K@144Hz with higher downward compatibility;
- 1 extra USB 3.0 HUB ports with high speed data transfer for sharing USB peripherals like webcam, printer, scanner, jump drive between 2 computers;
- Cross support multi operation systems including Windows, Linux, Mac and more;
- 5 advanced switching modes to swap between personal and work within 2-3 seconds, reducing cable plugging and unplugging;
- With hotkey on/off feature for higher compatibility with keyboards and mice with special features;
- Support Audio with separate speaker output and microphone input;
- Comes with all cables except cable for monitors which usually comes with monitor.
Solid Built Metal Housing for Durable Use and Stable Performance
- Power off everything before installation;
- Computer 1: Connect 3 DP outputs from computer 1 to PC1 IN A, B and C ports; Connect USB A-male to USB 3.0 port on computer 1, and USB B-male to USB 1 input on the KVM switch;
- Computer 2: Connect 3 DP outputs from computer 1 to PC2 IN A, B and C ports; Connect USB A-male to USB 3.0 port on computer 2, and USB B-male to USB 2 input on the KVM switch;
- Monitor A: Connect primary monitor to DP Out A;
- Monitor B: Connect extended monitor to DP Out B;
- Monitor C: Connect extended monitor to DP Out C;
- Keyboard and Mouse: Connect keyboard and mouse into USB keyboard and mouse port respectively;
- Connect USB peripherals to USB 3.0 ports if needed (optional);
- After cables being connected, power on the kvm switch first, then monitors, then computers.
1. For durable and stable performance, best practice is to power off everything after daily use and avoid damage on ports.
2. Some keyboard with special features like gaming, programing, multi-media, mechnical, back lights may not be well supported on the USB keybaord and mouse port which are dedicated for hotkeys, if so you can plug the keyboard and mouse into the USB 3.0 ports or turn off the hotkey then the USB keyboard and mouse port will turn into standard USB 2.0 port, without hotkeys, you can use the included wired remoter to switch between computers.
3. If you are using wireless set of keyboard and mouse which share a unifying dongle, you can plug the dongle into either the USB keyboard or mouse port (hotkey supported), or USB 3.0 port (no hotkeys).
4. The USB 3.0 cable Also draws power from USB 3.0 port on computers to drive the KVM switch, also included a USB to DC power cord as additional power supply if in case the computer does not have a USB 3.0 port.
Please be Aware before Order: Reliable Adapters Are Required in Most Cases
Dual Monitor KVM Switch DisplayPort requires dual DisplayPort connections from each computer to the KVM Switch, however some computers especially laptops do not have dual DisplayPort outputs. If so, please check if your computer / laptop has another video ports like HDMI or USB C (VGA and DVI is not recommended)
When adapters are being used, the resolution will drop. So the less adapter the better.
Suggest to use displayPort monitor to avoid using adapters on video outputs.
What You Need for Real 8K@30Hz Quality
Final Resolution Depends on Graphic Cards, Monitors, Adapters, Cables and How Those Work Together with the KVM Switch
Special Reminder on 5K resolution:
This KVM switch does not work for 5K (5120x1440 or 5120x2880) over 100Hz, recommended is 50/60Hz. Please be aware of this before order.
Cross supports Windows 10/7/2000/XP/Vista、Linux and Mac and more.
5 Switching Modes
- Keyboard Hotkey: Double click the right Ctrl
- Mouse Click: Double Click the middle roller of mouse
- Push Button on front panel.
- Auto Scan with adjustable interval time of 8-999 seconds
- Wired remote switch
3 Display Modes
What's in the box
1* 2 Port DisplayPort KVM switch
1* Power adapter with USB to DC power cord
1* User manual in English
1* Mini USB Cable+Wired Remoter
6* DisplayPort Cables (4.92ft)
2* USB3.0 Cables (4.92ft)
Noted: DP Cable connect to monitor is not included!