1. Turn off all devices;
2. Connect your devices to the KVM Switch by type-c cables;
3. Plug mouse into mouse slot of KVM, plug keyboard into keyboard slot of KVM. Connect your Monitors to the KVM;
4. Plug your speaker / headset into KVM switch if needed;
5. Turn on KVM switch;
6. Turn on your devices.
Hotkey on/off key
1. Default turn on, ‘Hotkey on’ light is green.
2. Customers can turn on/off this function according his requirement;
3. If some gaming mouse and multimedia Keyboard don’t work, Please turn off the hotkey , then the issue will be solved.
What's in the box
1*USB-C KVM switch
2* 2.62ft(0.8m)Type-C cables
1* Mini USB Cable+Wired Remoter
1* USB to DC power cable
1* User manual in English