- 1. 1 VGA IN, 2 VGA OUT. Support 250 MHz video bandwidth. This VGA Splitter is for video or image duplication, not for extending the PC screen.
- 2. Superior video quality - 1920x1400@60Hz. DDC, DDC2, DDC2B Compatible.
- 3. Long Transmission: Amplifies video signal and extends transmission distance up to 213 feet (65m)
- 4. Daisy-Chainable: Units can be daisy-chained (Casdaded) to handle as many monitors as the installation requires, offers an excellent solution for public broadcast system. Ideal for public broadcasting, remote monitoring, classroom and training facilities.
- 5. Warranty: 1 Year Warranty Guaranteed
These video splitters are designed to boost and duplicate the video signal from any analogue source device to two, four, or eight monitors/displays. As such, they provide fast, flexible solutions for situations such as:
1)Broadcasting video information (news headlines, stock prices, airline and train schedules, etc.) to the public
2)Monitoring harsh work environments from safe locations
3)Classroom or company training facilities
The splitters go beyond being only duplicators however, in that they also enhance the video signals over long distance broadcasting of up to 65m (213').
In addition, units can be daisy-chained to handle as many monitors as the installation requires, making them an excellent solution for public broadcast systems.
To achieve multiple high quality VGA, SVGA, or Multisync video signals over long distances, these video splitters are your best choice.
Ultra-high 250MHz bandwidth
Enhances video signal for distances up to 65m (213')
Supports DDC, DDC2, DDC2B (port 1 only)
ABS plastic housing
Small form factor
Ideal for public broadcasting; remote monitoring, classroom and training facilities
1. If you connect a DDC type monitor to video out port 1, all other monitors must be able to support the highest resolution that the DDC monitor can provide.
2. These products are designed for VGA, SVGA, and Mulitsync monitors. They are not suitable for CGA, EGA, or MONO type monitors that use digital video signals.
3. For the best video quality, we recommend using UL2919 rated extender cables.