2 Port USB 3.0 KVM Switch Single Monitor HDMI 2.1 8K@60Hz 4K@144Hz for 2 Computers 1 Monitors CKL-62HUA-4
CKL-62HUA-4 2 Port HDMI KVM Switch (Single Monitor) 8K@60Hz, 4K@144Hz Support Audio and Microphone
Does Everthing Needed:
- Control 2 computers / laptops using one set of keyboard, mouse and monitor;
- HDMI 2.1 version supports UHD resoluiton up to 8K@60Hz, 4K@144Hz, 3840x1080@240Hz with higher downward compatibility;
- 2 extra USB 3.0 HUB ports with high speed data transfer for sharing USB peripherals like webcam, printer, scanner, jump drive between 2 computers;
- Cross support multi operation systems including Windows, Linux, Mac and more;
- 5 advanced switching modes to swap between personal and work within 2-3 seconds, reducing cable plugging and unplugging;
- With hotkey on/off feature for higher compatibility with keyboards and mice with special features;
- Support Audio with separate speaker output and microphone input;
- Comes with all cables except cable for monitors which usually comes with monitor.
Solid Built Metal Housing for Durable Use and Stable Performance
Reminder before Installation:
Please power off everything before installation, power on the kvm switch, then monitors, then computers in sequence after installation so the connected device can be recognized correctly.
How to Get the Monitor Display:
- Connect HDMI output from each computer to corresponding PC HDMI Input port;
- Connect a HDMI monitor to HDMI output port;
- Make sure the included power adapter is connected to the kvm switch.
How to Get keyboard and mouse work:
- Make sure the included USB 3.0 cables are connected from a USB 3.0 port on each computer to corresponding USB 3.0 input ports on the kvm switch;
- Some keyboards and mice with special features may not work well with the USB keyboard and mouse ports which are dedicated for hotkeys, if so, the workaround is to turn off the hotkeys by pressing the hotkey on/off button on front panel.
- Plug the dongle for wireless keyboard and mouse set into the USB keyboard port (with hotkeys) or one of the USB 3.0 HUB ports (no hotkeys).
How to Get Audio Work Properly
This KVM Switch Supports both 3.5mm analog audio (default) or HDMI digital audio via the same green audio output.
1. If you would like to run 3.5mm analog audio, make sure to set your audio device as default in the sound settings;
2. If you would like to run the HDMI digital audio, press the right Ctrl twice, then H, then Enter, and then go to sound settings to set the HDMI audio or monitor audio as default. If the HDMI audio or monitor audio option is not availabe, then the HDMI audio option would not work.
Enjoy Realistic High Qualty Picture
The final resolution and refresh rates are depending on graphic cards, monitor, cable quality, adapter (if any) and how those work together with this KVM switch. Simple video conversion cable is not preferred.
5 Switching Modes
- Keyboard Hotkey
- Double Click the middle roller of mouse
- Push Button on front panel.
- Wired remote switch
- Auto Scan with adjustable interval time between 8-999 seconds
Cross support most major OS including Windows, Linux, Mac and more.
What's in the box
1* 2 Port Single Monitor HDMI KVM switch
1* USB to DC Power Cable
1* User manual in English
1* Mini USB Cable+Wired Remoter
2* HDMI Cables (4.92ft)
2* USB3.0 Cables (4.92ft)
The HDMI cables for monitor is not including!