CKL 16 Port Rack Mount USB 3.0 KVM Switch HDMI 4K@60Hz with Audio, Cables and 2 Extra USB 3.0 Hub for 16 Computers Sharing Single Monitor (CKL-9116H-3)
- 16 Port 4K KVM Switch: 16 computers/laptops/DVRs/NVRs sharing one set of keyboard & mouse, audio, 1 monitor and 2 pcs USB 3.0 peripheral device. With all input cables and rack mount hook. Support wired/wireless/unify/gaming/mechanical/Bluetooth/Apple keyboard & mouse, touch screen, OLED screen, 16:9 widescreen, 21:9 ultra-wide monitors, etc.
- 16 Port HDMI KVM Switch USB 3.0: Certified HDMI Adopter: Excellent image processing and transmission capacity, make the output signal more smoothly and steady. Drive-free for Windows 10/7/2000/XP/Vista, Linux, Mac, Debian, Ubuntu, Fedora, Raspberry Pi and Ubuntu.
- HDMI Monitor Switch 16 Port: Five switching mode: keyboard hotkey switching(Num Lock + Num Lock + 1 / 2 / 3 ... + Enter, or Ctrl + Ctrl + 1 / 2 /3 ... + Enter, or Scroll Lock+ Scroll Lock+1 / 2 / 3 ... + Enter), mouse switching (click mouse wheel twice + left button / right button), manual button switching, IR remote switching, and wired remote push button switching.
- KVM Switch 16 Computers: Compatible 4096x2160@60Hz, 3840x2160@60Hz, 3840x1620@60Hz, 3440x1440@60Hz, 3840x1080@60/120Hz, 3200x1800@60Hz, 2560x1440@60/144/165Hz, 2048x1536@60Hz, 2048x1280@60Hz, 2048x1080@60Hz, 1920x1200@60Hz, 1920x1080@60Hz, etc. With a DC5V 2A power adapter, power supply more stability.
- KVM Switch 16 Port: Support auto detection, auto scan, waking up, with memory function in case of power-down. It can switch by mouse or keyboard independently, even it without USB signal input, such as Apple TV, Android TV box, etc. And it can enter into BIOS interface directly.
- Turn off all devices and unplug all the cables;
- Plug DC5V 2A power adapter into KVM switch and AC socket;
- Plug HDMI cables, USB 3.0 cables into KVM switch and your computers;
- Plug HDMI cable into KVM switch and your monitor;
- Plug mouse into mouse slot of KVM switch, plug keyboard into keyboard slot of KVM switch;
- Plug other USB 3.0 peripheral device/wired remote push button switch/IR remote into KVM switch if needed;
- Turn on KVM switch;
- Turn on computers.
What is in the box:
1 x 16 Port KVM switch
16 x HDMI Cables
16 x USB 3.0 cables
1 x DC 5V 2A Power adapter
1 x User manual
1 x wire remote push button
1 x IR remote
2 x rack mount hook
Tips: IR remote does not include battery (battery specification is CR2025 3V).