- 2 PORT USB Type C KVM SWITCH TRIPLEMONITOR: Many of you may have 2 desktops or laptops for personal and work, this KVM Switch is for you to control them using one set of keyboard, mouse and single or dual monitors to build a tidy and efficient home office and reduce device spending;
- USB C KVM SWITCH 4K 60HZ: Confirms to Type C protocol, supports maximum resolution of 3840x2160@60Hz and compatible downwards, Triplemonitor requires 3 Type C connection from each computer to the KVM switch, and 3 HDMI outputs for Monitors. Please be aware of the adapters you might need before order;
- Type C KVM SWITCH 2 COMPUTERS 3MONITORS WIDE COMPATIBLITY: Cross supports Windows, Linux, Mac, Unix, Ubuntu, Raspberry and most other major OS; Plug and Play without any software needed;
- PC MONITOR AND USB PERIPHERALS SELECTOR: This Type C KVM has 2 USB keyboard and mouse port which are dedicated for hotkeys, they can be changed to standard, USB 2.0 HUB by turning off hotkeys. Also there is a extra USB 2.0 HUB port for sharing one more USB 2.0 peripherals (Power hunger USB device is not recommended);
- COMVENIENT SWITCHING MODES: Supports multiple switching modes to jump between personal and work around 2 seconds via mouse roller clicks, keyboard hotkeys, push button or wired remote, also support auto scan with adjustable interval time for monitoring or testing purposes.
Sharing Keyboard, Mouse and Triple Monitors between Home Desktop, Work Laptop and Gaming Computers
Does Everything You Need!
2 computers / laptops share one set of keyboard, mouse, triple monitors;
Triple HDMI monitor outputs support up to 4Kx2K (3840*2160) @60Hz (HDMI 2.0) for extended, mirrored or spliced display;
Support wired or wireless keyboard and mouse with USB pass-though technology;
Cross support most major OS including Windows, Linux, Mac;
Advanced switching modes: keyboard Hotkey, mouse clicks, push button, auto scan and wired remote;
With 1 extra USB 2.0 HUB for sharing one more USB devices between 2 computers;
Support HDMI audio output only and swapping between computers
- Power off everything before installation;
- Computer 1: Connect 3USB C outputs from computer 1 to PC 1 IN A and PC 1 IN B and 1 IN C ports on the KVM switch;
- Computer 2: Connect 3USB C outputs from computer 2 to PC 2 IN A and PC 2 IN B and 2 IN C ports on the KVM switch;
- Primary Monitor: Connect primary monitor to HDMI Out A;
- Extended Monitor: Connect extended monitor to HDMI Out Band HDMI Out C;
- Keyboard and Mouse: Connect keyboard and mouse into USB keyboard and mouse port respectively;
- Power adapter: Connect the power adapter to DC power input on the kvm switch;
- After cables being connected, power on the kvm switch first, then monitors, then computers.
- Some keyboard with special features like gaming, programing, multi-media, mechnical, back lights may not be well supported on the USB keybaord and mouse port which are dedicated for hotkeys, if so you can turn off the hotkeys then those USB ports will turn into standard USB 2.0 HUB ports, without hotkeys, you can use the included wired remoter to switch between computers.
- If you are using wireless set of keyboard and mouse which share a unifying dongle, you can plug the dongle into either the USB keyboard port (hotkey supported), or the USB 2.0 HUB port (no hotkeys).
Only for Computers & Laptops with Dual USB C Outputs
This Triple Monitor KVM Switch requires 3 USB-C input for each computer and 3 HDMI output for monitors. If your computers and laptops do not have 3 USB-C outputs, this is not for you.
Please be aware of this before order and contact CKL Support for reference if needed!
How to Get Audio Work (MUST READ)
This KVM Switch supports HDMI digital output, Make sure you select HDMI Audio Output as default in your sound settings.
Do not select your audio device as default sound device, otherwise the audio would not work properly.
5 Switching Modes
- Keyboard Hotkey
- Double Click the middle roller of mouse
- Push Button on front panel.
- Wired remote switch
- Auto Scan with adjustable interval time between 8-999 seconds
3 Display Mode
Cross support most major OS including Windows, Linux, Mac and more.
What's in the box
1* 2 port USB-C Triple Monitor KVM
1* Mini USB Cable+Wired Remoter
6* USB-C Cables (4.92ft)
1* 3A Power Adapter
1* User manual in English
The HDMI cables for monitor is not included, as it usually comes with monitors.