Quad View HDMI KVM Switch 4 Port Support 4K@30Hz
CKL-41MVKVM Multi Viewer HDMI KVM Switch 4 Port is a high-performance image, mouse and keyboard control processor. The four channels of HDMI signals are integrated into one display terminal, so that four high-definition dynamic pictures can be simultaneously displayed in one large screen. The mouse cursor and keyboard input can be crossed through the screens (from PC1 to PC2, or from PC3 to PC4, or dragged freely among PC1, PC2, PC3 and PC4), and realize the controls such as synchronization, single-view, multi-view, etc. It is a powerful HDMI HD KVM synchronous switch splitter suitable for the application occasions including monitoring, stock, finance, multi-view office, picture making, picture comparison, medical treatment and so on.
Easy Installation with All Cables Needed Except Cable for Monitor
- Power off all devices to be connected;
- Connect HDMI output on PC1 to HDMI IN 1 on the KVM Switch, using the HDMI cable included;
- connect USB output on PC1 to USB IN 1 on the KVM switch, using the USB A-male to B-male cable included;
- Repeat 2 & 3 to connect PC2, PC3 and PC4;
- Connect monitor to HDMI Out;
- Connect keyboard and mouse to relevant USB port labeled with keyboard and mouse icon on rear side of the KVM, for wireless keyboard and mouse, please plug the Bluetooth adapter into the USB keyboard port;
- Connect power adapter;
- Power on all devices and ready to go.
Note: In case gaming or special type of keyboard and mouse does not work well from the dedicated USB ports, please don't worry we have below options:
- If push button switch is OK for you, you can plug your keyboard or mouse or wireless adapter into the USB 2.0 HUB port.
- If push button switch is not within your arms' reach, you can turn off the hotkey, then connect the wired remoter. By turning the hotkey off, the dedicated USB keyboard and mouse port will become standard USB2.0 HUBs, so there will be totally 3 USB 2.0 HUBs for connecting your special keyboard, mouse and other USB devices, and use one-button wired remote switch instead.
Choose between Multiple View Modes Freely
- Quad view (4-view) mode
- Single view mode (single monitor KVM mode);
- Crossed 2 view mode (PC1 and PC2)
- Crossed 2 view mode (PC3 and PC4)
Convenient Switch Modes
- Button Switch
- Mouse Click Switch
- Auto Scan
- Wired Remote
Cross Support Mulitplatform and OS
Support Most Major Operation Systems including Windows, Linux, NT, DOS, Mac.
Comes with All Cables except Cable Monitor
1* Quad view KVM Switch
1* Power adapter
4* HDMI cable 4.92 ft (1.5 meters)
4* USB A-male to B-male cable 4.92 ft (1.5 meters)
1* Remoter with wire 5.9 ft (1.8 meters)
1* User Manual