CKL 4 Port USB 3.0 KVM Switch DisplayPort 1.4 4K@144Hz 8K@30Hz for 4 Computers 1 Monitor, PC Screen Keyboard Mouse Peripheral Audio Sharing Selector Box with All Cables (64DP-4)
4 Port KVM Switch Single Monitor DisplayPort 1.4 Supports High Resolution and Refresh Rates up to 8K@30Hz, 5K@50/60Hz, 4K@144Hz, 2K@144Hz
Does Everthing Needed:
- Control 4 computers / laptops using one set of wired or wireless keyboard, mouse and monitor;
- DP 1.4 for UHD resolution up to 8K@30Hz, 5K@50/60Hz, 4K@144Hz, 2K@144Hz with higher downward compatibility;
- 1 extra USB 3.0 HUB ports with high speed data transfer for sharing USB peripherals like webcam, printer, scanner, jump drive between 2 computers;
- Cross support multi operation systems including Windows, Linux, Mac and more;
- 5 advanced switching modes to swap between personal and work within 2-3 seconds, reducing cable plugging and unplugging;
- With hotkey on/off feature for higher compatibility with keyboards and mice with special features;
- Support Audio with separate speaker output and microphone input;
- Comes with all cables except cable for monitor which usually comes with monitor.
Reminder before Installation:
Please power off everything before installation, power on the kvm switch, then monitor, then computers in sequence after installation so the connected device can be recognized correctly.
How to Get the Monitor Display:
- Connect DP output from each computer to corresponding DisplayPort port on the KVM switch; Use reliable adapter for HDMI or USB C;
- Avoid using adapters on both input and output. The less adpater, the better;
- Make sure the included power adapter is connected to the kvm switch.
How to Get keyboard and mouse work:
- Make sure the included cable A is connected from a USB 3.0 port on each computer to corresponding USB 3.0 input ports on the kvm switch;
- Some keyboards and mice with special features may not work well with the USB keyboard and mouse ports which are dedicated for hotkeys, if so, the workaround is to turn off the hotkeys by pressing the hotkey on/off button on front panel.
- Plug the dongle for wireless keyboard and mouse set into the USB keyboard port (with hotkeys) or one of the USB 3.0 HUB ports (no hotkeys).
Perfect for Gaming, Multi Tasks and Work from Home!
The higher refresh rate of 144Hz for 4K makes it possible for smoother games and higher compatiblities of graphics and monitors.
Final Resolution Depends on Graphic Cards, Monitors, Adapters, Cables and How Those Work Together with the KVM Switch
Special Reminder on 5K resolution:
This KVM switch does not work for 5K (5120x1440 or 5120x2880) over 100Hz, recommended is 50/60Hz. Please be aware of this before order.
Cross support most major OS including Windows, Linux, Mac and more.
5 Switching Modes
- Keyboard Hotkey
- Double Click the middle roller of mouse
- Push Button on front panel.
- Wired remote switch
- Auto Scan with adjustable interval time between 8-999 seconds
What's in the box
1* 4 port USB3.0 DisplayPort KVM Switch
1* Mini USB Cable+Wired Remoter
4* DP 1.4 Cables (4.92ft)
4* USB3.0 Cables (4.92ft)
1* USB Power Adapter
1* User manual in English
The DP cables for monitor is not including!