Sharing Keyboard, Mouse and Dual Monitors between Home Desktop, Work Laptop and Gaming Computers
Does Everything You Need!
- 2 computers / laptops share one set of keyboard, mouse, dual monitors;
- Dual monitor outputs support up to 4Kx2K (3840*2160) @60Hz (HDMI 2.0) for extended, mirrored or spliced display;
- Support wired or wireless keyboard and mouse with USB pass-though technology;
- Cross support most major OS including Windows, Linux, Mac;
- Advanced switching modes: keyboard Hotkey, mouse clicks, push button, auto scan and wired remote;
- With 1 extra USB 2.0 HUB for high speed data transfer;
- Support either HDMI digital audio (default) or 3.5mm audio outputs and swapping between computers
- Power off everything before installation;
- Computer 1: Connect 2 USB C outputs from computer 1 to USB C IN 1 A and USB C IN 1 B ports on the KVM switch;
- Computer 2: Connect 2 USB C outputs from computer 2 to USB C IN 2 A and USB C IN 2 B ports on the KVM switch;
- Primary Monitor: Connect primary monitor to HDMI Out A;
- Extended Monitor: Connect extended monitor to HDMI Out B;
- Keyboard and Mouse: Connect keyboard and mouse into USB keyboard and mouse port respectively;
- Connect USB peripherals to USB 2.0 ports if needed (optional);
- After cables being connected, power on the kvm switch first, then monitors, then computers.
1. Some keyboard with special features like gaming, programing, multi-media, mechnical, back lights may not be well supported on the USB keybaord and mouse port which are dedicated for hotkeys, if so you can plug the keyboard and mouse into the USB 2.0 ports, without hotkeys, you can use the included wired remoter to switch between computers.
2. If you are using wireless set of keyboard and mouse which share a unifying dongle, you can plug the dongle into either the USB keyboard or mouse port (hotkey supported), or USB 2.0 port (no hotkeys).
Adapters Might Be Needed
This Dual Monitor KVM Switch requires 2 USB-C input for each computer and 2 HDMI output for monitors. However, most computers especially laptops do not have dual USB-C output, thus reliable adapters will be needed for non-USB-C outputs like VGA, DVI, HDMI, DisplayPort.
Please be aware of this before order and contact CKL Support for reference if needed!
How to Get Audio Work (PLEASE READ)
This KVM Switch supports HDMI digital output, Make sure you select HDMI Audio Output as default in your sound settings.
Do not select your audio device as default sound device, otherwise the audio would not work properly.
3 Display Mode
5 Switching Modes
- Keyboard Hotkey
- Double Click the middle roller of mouse
- Push Button on front panel.
- Wired remote switch
- Auto Scan with adjustable interval time between 8-999 seconds
Cross support most major OS including Windows, Linux, Mac and more.
What's in the box
1* 2 port USB-C Dual Monitor KVM
1* Mini USB Cable+Wired Remoter
4* USB-C Cables (4.92ft)
1* 3A Power Adapter
1* User manual in English
The HDMI cables for monitor is not including!