2 PORT KVM SWITCH HDMI + USB TYPE C: Controls 2 computers or laptops using 1 set of wired or wireless keyboard, mouse and monitor. For one computer using HDMI input, another using USB Type C input, monitor output using HDMI;
KVM SWITCH 4K 60HZ: Support 1 HDMI 2.0 monitor output for high resolution up to 4K 60Hz (3840x2160) and compatible downwards;
USB 2.0 KVM SWITCH WITH AUDIO: With 1 extra USB 2.0 HUB port for sharing 1 more USB devices like printer, scanner, jump drive or headset and sharing between 2 computers; Support HDMI audio;
WIDE OPERATION SYSTEM COMPABILITY: Support multiple operation systems including Windows, Linux, Mac and most major platforms; Plug and Play with no drive needed.
ADVANCED SWITCHING MODES: This KVM switch makes it easy to switch between personal and work computers using keyboard hotkeys, mouse hotkeys, push button, wired remote and auto scan; switching only takes 2 or 3 seconds.
2 Port KVM Switch HDMI + USB Type C Input 4K@60Hz for 2 Computers / Laptops
- Hookup 2 computers or laptops using to share 1 set of keyboard, mouse and monitor;
- Easy hook-up using 1 USB C cable for one computer, another using 1 HDMI cable and 1 USB A-male to B-male cable;
- Support 1 HDMI monitor output for max. UHD 4K (3840x2160)@60Hz and compatible downwards;
- Switch between personal and work computer conveniently via keybaord, mouse, push button or wired remote;
- Cross support multiple platforms including Windows, Linux, Mac and most major operation systems;
- Support auto scan with adjustable interval time between 8-999 seconds for testing and monitor purpose;
- Support HDMI digital audio (If HDMI audio or monitor audio option is available in your sound settings);
- With one extra USB 2.0 HUB port to share one more USB device like printer, scanner, webcam, jump drive etc.
- Unique hotkey on/off feature to enable higher compatibility for different keyboards and mice;
- Included cables and power adapter needed.
1 Computer Using HDMI + USB input, Another Using USB C Input
The USB C input (PC2) works with USB C devices like Macbook Pro, Tablets, Android Smart Phones to view larger monitor.
Small but Mighty USB C KVM Switch - Improve Work Efficiency and Reduce Equipment Spending
Easy Installation (Please power off everything before installation)
1. Connect PC 1 to PC 1 HDMI and USB input (using HDMI and USB cables included);
2. Connect PC 2 to PC 2 USB C port (Using USB C cable included) ;
3. Connect HDMI monitor to HDMI Out;
4. Connect Keyboard and mouse to USB keyboard and mouse ports;
5. Connect the power adapter to the KVM switch
6. Connect wired remote, audio or other USB device (optional)
Power on the KVM switch, monitor and then computers, there you go!
Video adapters for converting HDMI, DisplayPort, VGA, DVI to USB C are not available yet, so please make sure your computer / device has at least one USB Type C data port before buying this model.
Final Resolution is subject to Graphic cards, monitor, cable and how those work together with the KVM switch
Cross support most major OS including Windows, Linux, Mac and more.
5 Switching Modes
- Keyboard Hotkey
- Double Click the middle roller of mouse
- Push Button on front panel.
- Wired remote switch
- Auto Scan with adjustable interval time between 8-999 seconds
What's in the box
1* 2 port USB-C KVM Switch
1* Mini USB Cable+Wired Remoter
1* USB-C Cable (4.92ft)
1* HDMI cable (4.92ft)
1* USB A-male to B-male cable
1* Power Adapter
1* User manual in English
The HDMI cable for monitor is not included, as it usually comes with monitors.